What if I have just moved in a house and don't yet have a bill on my name?

You are here

There are number of options if you don’t have a utility bill on your name or you just moved in a new place. The loan providers might accept tenancy agreement or contract.

Another option is to change your bank account address and ask your bank for a bank statement and send it to your lender.

If this doesn’t work we advise you to speak with your lender and ask for alternative way you can prove your home address.

Add new comment


This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

8 + 1 =

Recent FAQs